Let us customize your new template for you!
Let us customize it for you.
With purchase of our basic customization service, we will:
- Insert and format your text content within InDesign for the template of your choice.
- Add your images.
- Add your logo or blog name.
- Create and add press feature logos.
- Change accent color to match your branding.
- Insert hyperlinks.
- Export final file as a clickable PDF.
- Up to 1 round of revisions.
- One free set of minor updates to stats/social counts within 6 months of initial customization date (we’re happy to make additional updates, but they will be billed at an hourly rate).
Customizations beyond those listed (including major layout changes, replacing or rearranging sections, accommodating content of a significantly longer/shorter length, etc.) may incur additional fees and are subject to availability.
1. Purchase your template.
Choose your template, select the Basic Customization option, and complete the checkout process. Once you have successfully completed payment, come back to this page and proceed to step 2.
2. Gather your content
To get started, please access our google docs using the links below for an outline of what content sections (and what length) we need for each template. Replace the placeholder content with your own content, trying to fit each section to the recommended length as best as you can.
Please download or create a copy in your Google Docs account and replace the gray highlighted sample content with your own. When you’re finished, submit the completed document and any images or other files along with your time slot request.
3. Sign up for a time slot
Once you have purchased and paid for your template and customization service, please complete the form below and select a date for your customization. Please try to have all your content together before submitting this form; it’ll save us time having to go back and forth to get what we need!