Let us customize your new template for you!
Let us customize it for you.
With purchase of our basic customization service, we will:
- Insert and format your text content within InDesign for the template of your choice.
- Add your images and logo.
- Change accent color to match your branding.
- Insert clickable hyperlinks.
- Export final file as a clickable PDF.
- For media kits, the customization cost includes one free set of minor updates to stats/social counts within 6 months of initial customization date.
- For ebooks, basic customization includes up to 10 recipes and up to 5 pages of front matter content. Additional recipes/pages will be billed an an hourly rate. Please feel free to contact us for an estimate before purchasing.
- 1 round of revisions.
Customizations beyond those listed (including major layout changes, replacing or rearranging sections, accommodating content of a significantly longer/shorter length, etc.) may incur additional fees and are subject to availability.
1. Purchase your template.
Choose your template, select the Basic Customization option, and complete the checkout process. Once you have successfully completed payment, come back to this page and proceed to step 2.
2. Gather your content
For media kits, please access our google docs using the links below for an outline of what content sections (and what length) we need for each template. Replace the placeholder content with your own content, trying to fit each section to the recommended length as best as you can.
Please download or create a copy in your Google Docs account and replace the gray highlighted sample content with your own. When you’re finished, submit the completed document and any images or other files along with your time slot request.
For ebooks, please compile all your text content within a plain text document (Google Docs preferred – ideally this document will have little to no formatting), and compile all your final images into a .zip file. If the file is larger than 2MB please share it via Dropbox or Google Docs. Please be sure you have fully proofread your content before submitting! Additional time incurred due to corrections or conversions, improper formatting, image resizing, etc. will be billed at an hourly rate.
For ebook images: we recommend cropping and saving all images to 8.5 by 11 inches at 300dpi (2550×3300 pixels) and RGB colorspace. Save as a JPG image, quality set to approximately 8-10. Images for the grid-based cover designs can be cropped slightly smaller, to 850×1100 pixels at 300dpi, and horizontal recipe images for the Framed template can be cropped to 1333x300px.
3. Sign up for a time slot
Once you have purchased and paid for your template and customization service, please complete the form below and select a date for your customization. Please try to have all your content together before submitting this form; it’ll save us time having to go back and forth to get what we need!